alum. rub rail 65 cruisers inc.

If none of the above categories fit your question or comment, post it here!

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

greg bell

alum. rub rail 65 cruisers inc.

Post by greg bell »

Hi where can i get the alum rubrail its pretty long. bends around bow & along the side. also the alum trim by the dash to hide where the nautolex vinyl is stapled. going to put new vinyl on this boat and can't find any aluminum trim pieces for this job. 18' 1965 cruisers i'm also going to need new rubber around all the glass&under wood windshield.where can i get this stuff THANKS a bunch lazz5171@aol.com
txcaptdan

Post by txcaptdan »

The rubber you are looking for is available from Rich Gausselin, he has an ad in The Boathouse on this site. I have gotten product from him before and it has worked well.
The rub rail in a lot of different sizes and profiles is make by a manufacturer that is carried by West Marine you can get a catalog from them at their web site.
Dan Stober
1965 20' Cruisers Inc. 570 Seacamper
1962 20' Cruisers Inc. 502
1963 16' Cruisers Inc. 202 Seafarer
Weatherford, Texas
a j r

Post by a j r »

Wefco Rubber in California also makes a multitude of vinyl materials for boats. Give Rich Gausselin a shot at the window molding.

Andreas
greg bell

thanks guys greg bell

Post by greg bell »

txcaptdan wrote:The rubber you are looking for is available from Rich Gausselin, he has an ad in The Boathouse on this site. I have gotten product from him before and it has worked well.
The rub rail in a lot of different sizes and profiles is make by a manufacturer that is carried by West Marine you can get a catalog from them at their web site.