Thompson History at Mystic, CT

If none of the above categories fit your question or comment, post it here!

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

a j r

Thompson History at Mystic, CT

Post by a j r »

Hey,

I will be making an illustrated presentation on Thompson Boat et.al. history at Mystic Seaport, CT the weekend of 14-15 April. This is part of the Antique & Classic Boat Society symposium. Check out more info. on the event at www.acbs.org and look under the "events" icon. Note that I am not listed in the schedule, but I will be a speaker.

Join in the fun! I'd love to see a bunch of Thompson Dockside regulars at the event.

Andreas
thegammas
Location: Wilmington, Delaware. peterstransky@verizon.net - put wooden boat in the subject

Post by thegammas »

Oh man, wish I could make it - Love Mystic - isn't there a Thompson in there collection in the small boats house? Has a Johnson if I recall. I'll have my Sea Lancer there some time in June - they let you dock for the price of admission for all aboard.
Peter Stransky
1962 Cortland Custom Sea Lancer
Wilmington, Delaware
a j r

Post by a j r »

I am driving to and form Mystic. So, if anyone is along the route and wants to get toegther to chat about boats, let me know. On the way East I will be heading directly to Mystic. On the way back home to Minneapolis I will take a leisurely drive, so I have time to goof off.

Andreas
email: thompsonboat@msn.com