3 yellow Sea Lancers displayes

If none of the above categories fit your question or comment, post it here!

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

a j r

3 yellow Sea Lancers displayes

Post by a j r »

There were three (3) lemonade yellow Thompson (Peshtigo) Sea Lancers on display on Saturday 14 July in a classic boat show. The show was the Chain of Lakes Classic Boat Show held at Alexandria, MN. What a site to see the three yella boats! They were:

Rod & Debbie Syverson in a 1962 Sea Lancer
Bill Anderson in a 1961 Sea Lancer that he just obtained
Andreas J. Rhude in a 1957 Sea Lancer

You may be able to see some pics of the boats at: www.mnlakesmaritime.org and/or mciver.photoreflect.com

Andreas
treys

Post by treys »

Looks like quite the show. I could not help notice the good looking Thompson with the seat cushions that go up over the seat backs. Do you know who the proud owner of that Thompson? I would love to see some close ups of those seat cushions.

Thanks

Trey
johnpthompson

Post by johnpthompson »

Trey,

We were not at that event, but our 63 Super Lancer has cushions that wrap on top of the seat backs. If you email me at thomp1@mchsi.com I will forward some pics of the seats.

John Thompson
a j r

Post by a j r »

Not sure which one you were looking at. Mine is the '57 Sea Lancer with twin Johnson outboards. Phil Anderson has the one with the vintage Mercury outboard. Rodney Syverson has the boat with the new Evinrude Etec outboard.

Andreas
Last edited by a j r on Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
treys

Post by treys »

Looking at the picture it is Rodney's boat, which was looking great. I will drop an e-mail to John and it sounds like he can send me some pictures.

Thanks.

Trey