parts for 62 Sea Coaster

If none of the above categories fit your question or comment, post it here!

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

a j r

parts for 62 Sea Coaster

Post by a j r »

I have parted out a 1962 Peshtigo built Thompson Sea Coaster Runabout model 473. I am willing to give away for FREE the following items:

1. wooden windshield frame with operable aluminum inserts at the front. The wooden frame is rotten and can be used as a pattern to make new components. The aluminum operable portion is in OK shape.

2. front seat components. Includes the full width bench, seat backs with open storage shelves in them. Seat cushions are also there but are horribly rotten. They can be utilized as patterns for making new ones.

3. splash well/motor well

These items are available on a first come first served basis in Minneapolis, MN.

Andreas Jordahl Rhude
email: thompsonboat@msn.com
John Hart

Post by John Hart »

Andreas... I know you didn't mention it, but I am looking for a flip up seatback, for the rear bench seat... I am not sure if the Seacoaster had that in '62 or not.... I plan to make one in a few months.

Also, I am looking for Thompson steppads, if you happen to have them.... I am willing to trade 2 really nice ones I got off Ebay several months ago. I sort of knew when I got them that they may not fit... These are about 1/4" bigger than my decking around the gunwale..

John Hart
a j r

Post by a j r »

Nope, NO rear seat or step pads.

A J
treys

Post by treys »

John - Are you by chance still looking for the step pads. I had bought a set off of e-bay and they were much smaller than I expected. They are a bit pitted but the rubber is in good shape. I just bought a new old Thompson that has a nice set on it so I no longer need them. Let me know and I would be happy to send them your way.

Trey