Thompson CD ??

If none of the above categories fit your question or comment, post it here!

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

2qwk4u442

Thompson CD ??

Post by 2qwk4u442 »

AJ, From some time ago I believe I remember that you were putting all of the Thompson "Model Line Brochures" on a CD, or at least all of the ones that you had up to that point.
Am I remembering correctly?
Did you finish this?
Did you include any from Thompson of Cortland?
I've looked around this website, and didnt find any mention of it...
Do you still have these to sell?
Thanks, Rob
<b>"Strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, create it.”</b>
<i>-Sir Henry Royce</i>
thegammas
Location: Wilmington, Delaware. peterstransky@verizon.net - put wooden boat in the subject

Post by thegammas »

There are a couple of souces for a Thompson CD. I got mine from www.dragonflycanoe.com - the Thompson CD is listed under "Canoe Catalog Reprints on CDROM". The CD I have does indeed have info and picures on the Cortland boats.

Assuming you have a Cortland Boat, I'd love to see pics of it, especially if it's a sea lancer and especially if the floors are out of it.
Peter Stransky
1962 Cortland Custom Sea Lancer
Wilmington, Delaware
2qwk4u442

Post by 2qwk4u442 »

Thanks. I ordered one on the seventh. Once it got here on Monday I could hardly contain myself to get it in the CD drive.
No go. Ok, fine... tried the second CD drive I have, still no go.
Ok still calm, tried several other CD's to confirm my 'puter didnt have a problem, they worked fine.
Took the Thompson CD to work the next day and tried my work computer, still n o o o g o o o......
aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!
Mailed the frickin thing back today, and asked for one that worked.
Maybe by the end of January I'll get to see it.

Oh well, crap happens..
<b>"Strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, create it.”</b>
<i>-Sir Henry Royce</i>