AJR - Got any pictures?

If none of the above categories fit your question or comment, post it here!

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

thegammas
Location: Wilmington, Delaware. peterstransky@verizon.net - put wooden boat in the subject

AJR - Got any pictures?

Post by thegammas »

Also, having read your article about the SL restore, do you have a photo sharing site where we could look at some pictures??

AJR, How did the boat show go? Get any rest yet? When you feel like boats agin (after having been at the show) would love to see pcis as well.
Peter Stransky
1962 Cortland Custom Sea Lancer
Wilmington, Delaware
LancerBoy

Post by LancerBoy »

Hi,

Mpls Boat Show is now over. Temperature difference of 50 F from the time boats were brought in until they were moved out. From -14 F to +36 F. Gotta love Minnesota! It was 9 days of work for me!!! Actually it's not over yet. I have to put two boats back into storage (a 60 miles drive from my home) and make a trip 50 miles in the opposite direction to return banners, and signs, and bins of stuff. So it's at least three more trips for me.

The show was a success. Folks loved the before and after. The two '55 Thompson Thomboys and two 1941 Chris-Craft barrelbacks were a hit!

I am old school when it comes to technology, I still have a film camera. Heck, I used slide film until about 5 years ago! Therefore I do not have any photos of boats on line. I do have dozens of pictures of the '61 Sea Lancer restoration (and every other boat I have).

There ultimately may be some Mpls Boat Show pictures at www.acbs-bslol.com

Andreas
LancerBoy

Post by LancerBoy »

I posted a few pictures of my '61 Peshtigo Sea Lancer at:

http://www.fiberglassics.com/forms/foru ... sageID=427

Andreas
LancerBoy

Post by LancerBoy »

Here are pictures of my '61 Thomspon of Peshtigo Sea Lancer.

Andreas

LancerBoy

Post by LancerBoy »

Here are pictures of my '61 Thomspon of Peshtigo Sea Lancer.

Andreas