Thompson brochures on line

If none of the above categories fit your question or comment, post it here!

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

LancerBoy

Thompson brochures on line

Post by LancerBoy »

I have been placing some of the post 1970 Thompson Boat (Peshtigo) brochures on-line at www.fiberglassics.com in the Classic Library section.

Since nothing post 1970 was put onto the Thompson Boat CD-ROM (which is available for purchase), I have decided to add some of this material to the above mention Library.

It takes about 1 1/2 hours to scan a single brochure, crop it and upload and then get it placed on-line. It is tedious work!

There is no fee to use the Library materials at www.fiberglassics.com. There is a wealth of information there and it is not related exclusively to fiberglass boats.

Andreas
Torchie

Online Info

Post by Torchie »

Andreas.
Just a Thank You from all of us out here working on restoring these great boats.
All of your time and effort is truly appreciated!!! Hope to see you at the rally.
Karl.
LancerBoy

Post by LancerBoy »

got 'em posted up thru 1974 now.

Andreas
THE LAKE

Post by THE LAKE »

Yes, a big THANKS to Andreas. I am so grateful for this website. I'm about four weeks away from heading to Maine to spend another summer on Sebago Lake and can't wait to get the Cruiser's Inc out of the barn and get working on it. With gas being what it is this year, I'll probably park the Mach I in the yard and cover it up. I think I'm going to see if I can find a 16ft aluminum boat to use. I've got a couple of nice 15hp outboards that sip fuel compared to the 210hp I/O in the Mach I but the 12ft aluminum boat I've got is a bit small for a lake the size of Sebago. Anyway, again THANKS to Andreas and all that contribute to this wonderful site.

Brian
I'd have a boat and a Harley even if there were no water or roads in the world.
89 MACH I MV1900CC
62 Cruiser's Inc 302V Commander (under restoration) 67 Johnson 100hp Golden Meteor (running like new)