Phill's New Garage & Boat Storeage

If none of the above categories fit your question or comment, post it here!

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

Phill Blank

Phill's New Garage & Boat Storeage

Post by Phill Blank »

Hi All,
Thought I would post a couple pictures of the new 36 x 32 garage and boat storage I built this past summer at my new home in northern Wisconsin. It took four of us 28 days from start of build to the finished building once the concrete cured. I've also included an aerial shot of new home I call "The Farm". It has been in the family since the turn of the 20th century.

View of New Garage looking East Southeast

View looking Northeast

Interior view

Aerial View of "The Farm"

I will now convert the existing 24 x 24 garage into my wood working and boat restoration shop.
If any of you get up my way stop in and say Hi and we can talk boats,etc. If it is during the winter and you are a down hill skier, bring your skis and we will go skiing at one of the four ski hills within 18 miles of "The Farm".

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Phill
Torchie

Post by Torchie »

Beautiful Phil.
Happy thanks giving to you and yours as well.
Karl.
LancerBoy

Post by LancerBoy »

Fantastic. Like the loft pulley and door. Good idea to hoist stuff up there - just like barns form the olden days.

Great sky shot - love the autumn colours.

I have not gone skiing at Whitecap, Indianhead, Blackjack or Powderhorn in many years. Used to make at least one trip per year.

Andreas
thegammas
Location: Wilmington, Delaware. peterstransky@verizon.net - put wooden boat in the subject

Re: Phill's New Garage & Boat Storeage

Post by thegammas »

Me want one!!
Looks great Andreas..... nicely done and I envy the ideas of a 24X24 work shop!
Maybe I'll tow my boat up, and in the dead of night leave it at your door. The desire to restore it will overwhelm you and before I know it, New boat!!
Peter Stransky
1962 Cortland Custom Sea Lancer
Wilmington, Delaware