Page 1 of 1

transom trim ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:03 pm
by tcvc
What do they call the chrome L shape trim used for the corner of the transom ?
And where can I get it ?
Thank you

Re: transom trim ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:19 pm
by LancerBoy
It's called "bang plate"

Most often it was aluminum. Try a metal extrusion company in your area.