Thompson emblem available

Questions/concerns/issues. How did the other guy do it? Find out here.

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

TreelineIII

Thompson emblem available

Post by TreelineIII »

I just purchased seat cushions for my 58 Cruiser, and the seller mentioned to me that he has a Thompson emblem. He indicates it is in good shape. Is there anybody out there that needs this piece. I will be going to the Rally up in Wisconsin and would be willing to bring it there. Share with me your interest. I am not sure what he is selling it for. I am not wanting a profit here but rather wanting to see this go to one of you who needs this. He had no idea what year it was. If there is something I should look for to identify for you? Sorry for the urgency on this but I am going tomorrow, Wednesday to pick up my seats so I need your thoughts or comments now.
a j r

Post by a j r »

Buy it. You will most likely be able to sell it either at the Thompson Boat Rally or on eBay or other auctions and swap meets.

Just my 2 cents worth!

Andreas
TreelineIII

Thompson emblem gone, how about a Coleman

Post by TreelineIII »

Sorry but the emblem was sold when I went to pick up my cushions. I will say that I think the cushions are going to add a touch of authenticity to my boat when done. I am curious to see all of your boats at the rally.
If I am not abusing this web page, I would like to bring attention to another item sure to be available at the rally. I will be bringing my 1995 coleman pop up tent camper. Since moving from Seattle we no longer use it like we used too. It is in good condition. I will be driving up from Chicago and willing to leave it any where between hear and pistigo Wisc. Anybody interested in buying a home away from home. I can certainly provide further info upon request.