Alright Andreas!!!

If none of the above categories fit your question or comment, post it here!

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

thegammas
Location: Wilmington, Delaware. peterstransky@verizon.net - put wooden boat in the subject

Alright Andreas!!!

Post by thegammas »

I was on a plane bound for Milwaukee on Wednesday evening reading my new copy of Wooden Boat, when what do I see, Andreas's sea lancer in the relaunching section! I was so proud! Well done, she looks great!
Peter Stransky
1962 Cortland Custom Sea Lancer
Wilmington, Delaware
LancerBoy

Post by LancerBoy »

Thanks much!

Everyone should submit their boat photo and story!

Andreas
thegammas
Location: Wilmington, Delaware. peterstransky@verizon.net - put wooden boat in the subject

Post by thegammas »

I plan to be at the Mystic Seaport for the Wooden Boat show (June 25th - 27th I think). I have family near by (they live on the banks of the Pawcatuck in CT and have a nice dock) so I'll have my Sea Lancer with me, but not actually in the show. Plans are to put in on the Mystic some where and cruise up to see the show. Cant wait.

But before I can put in this year I need to do some work on the botton. But before I can start that I want to finish the Motor (pretty close on that). Also planning to treat the Bilge with CPES. So, again, I dont wnat to put it in until that work is done cause the boat is nice and dry. What's painfull is that I can see the River I put in on from my office Window. Torture, especially on nice days.
Peter Stransky
1962 Cortland Custom Sea Lancer
Wilmington, Delaware
LancerBoy

Post by LancerBoy »

I too am eager to go boating. But with it snowing all the time, I think it may be some time before I go boating. Last year I had the boat in the water in April. I wonder if it's be mid-May before I launch this year.

Andreas