T & T Boat for FREE

If none of the above categories fit your question or comment, post it here!

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

LancerBoy

T & T Boat for FREE

Post by LancerBoy »

I was looking at www.craigslist.com and bumped into this ad.

I looked at this boat about a year ago. the seller wanted $1,000 at that time. I bet they got tired of paying storage fees.

The boat is NOT a 1961 model year. It is a 1964 or 1965 T & T Boats, Inc. SURF model with inboard/outboard engine and drive.

It is in OK condition. There definately is decay in ribs and maybe the keelson. The seats have been altered from original.

There are some pictures on the Green Bay craigs list posting.

Andreas

FREE - 1961 20 ft T&T lapstrake runabout (Oconto)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-885110653@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-22, 7:59AM CDT

This is a good winter restoration project. This boat is a Thompson Boats takeoff that was built in Wausaukee, WI for about three years. I have the removed flooring pieces that can be used as a template. I also have the engine cover which is in good condition. The Sterling, self centering, roller bed, tandem axle trailer has new bearings and tires and is available for $750.00. The boat and trailer are located 30 miles north of Green Bay and 7 miles west of Oconto. If you are interested and would like to take a look you can call at 920-834-5500. If you get voice mail, leave a message and I will promptly return your call.